Gather at LocoPops
Storytime at LocoPops
Every Tuesday at 10:30am
Pops and Puzzles
2nd Monday of every month, 4-8pm
Old Time Jam
Every Tuesday at 6:30pm
November 10, 2019 1:00 pm
Early Elf Holiday Market
Give delicious local food gifts for the holidays! Join us at the Locopops Dessert Cafe to taste samples from several local food businesses, buy food gifts and place holiday orders. Enjoy samples from each vendor!
Host Your Next Event at LocoPops
We love to host gatherings and community events at our Locopops Dessert Cafe! We host several community events each week.
From birthday parties to business events, our Party Room is a fun place to gather. Hosting your gathering in our Party Room requires a reservation.
How to reserve the Party Room
- The cost of reserving the room is returned to you as store credit to share with your attendees during your event
- $50/hour, with additional time billed at $25/half-hour
- Minimum 2 hour reservation
- Setup and breakdown must occur within the timeframe of your reservation
- Additional outside food is welcome
- Gatherings of up to 50 people
We offer a free party invitation template.
To request to reserve the party room, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be respectful of our space and observe the following rules:
- The Party Room is available by advanced reservation for your gathering.
- Party Room reservations are subject to availability. To ensure that we can accommodate your gathering, please request a party room reservation with as much advance notice as possible and a minimum of 48 hours in advance to allow time for our response.
- The Party Room is open to all customers when it is not reserved.
- During a reservation, the Party Room is restricted to use by the booking party.
Bringing outside food to Locopops requires a Party Room reservation.
- We reserve the right to ask people to leave for improper use of the Party Room, such as impromptu gatherings without a reservation.