Gather at LocoPops
2nd Monday of every month, 4-6pm
Kids Book Exchange
4th Monday of every month, 4-6pm
Storytime at LocoPops
Every Tuesday, 10:30-11am
(Excluding Dec. 17, 24, 31 & Jan. 7)
Old Time Jam
Every Tuesday at 6:30pm
February 26, 2020 4:00 pm
Benefit Night for Riverside Pirates Band Association
Join us for a treat at LocoPops on Wednesday, February 26 from 4-9pm when 10% of revenue will be donated to the Riverside Pirates Band Association!
Host Your Next Event at LocoPops
We love to host gatherings and community events at our Locopops Dessert Cafe! We host several community events each week.
From birthday parties to business events, our Party Room is a fun place to gather. Hosting your gathering in our Party Room requires a reservation.
How to reserve the Party Room
- The cost of reserving the room is returned to you as store credit to share with your attendees during your event
- $50/hour, with additional time billed at $25/half-hour
- Minimum 2 hour reservation
- Setup and breakdown must occur within the timeframe of your reservation
- Additional outside food is welcome
- Gatherings of up to 50 people
We offer a free party invitation template.
Please be respectful of our space and observe the following rules:
- The Party Room is available by advanced reservation for your gathering.
- Party Room reservations are subject to availability. To ensure that we can accommodate your gathering, please request a party room reservation with as much advance notice as possible and a minimum of 48 hours in advance to allow time for our response.
- The Party Room is open to all customers when it is not reserved.
- During a reservation, the Party Room is restricted to use by the booking party.
Bringing outside food to Locopops requires a Party Room reservation.
- We reserve the right to ask people to leave for improper use of the Party Room, such as impromptu gatherings without a reservation.